Top

Cool Attitude Status for WhatsApp in English

Share:
Hey friends this is our 3rd post on WhatsApp status, and this type we are posting the best attitude status for WhatsApp. If someone is ignoring or you want to show your attitude, then this list of status will be just perfect for you! These hand picked status for WhatsApp are exactly for "status" topic and have been posted in English. We are working hard on bringing these status in more languages so please wait (Hindi and Punjabi targeted). 
These status are the best if you want to show off or over-shine your haters or competitors. Also you may use this status if you've been rejected by someone you wanted to be with. These status will definitely improve your personality, and what's more, they will make you look cool on Whatsapp. Also since we frequently update this list, you can get all the latest status for your whatsapp account..!


attitude quotes

One Line WhatsApp Attitude Status

Don't be so quick to judge me. You only saw what I choose to saw you.  
The one who'll remember will be remembered.
I never lose. I either win or learn. 
Available. But not for you.
Not changed, grown up.
It's not my attitude. It's what you deserve.
I don't beg for anything. I just take it!
Life is too short to hate people
People will talk about you. Make it worthwhile. 
If we'll think what people think then what will people think ..
For a food, silence is the best answer. 
Don't feel jealous of me cuz yo think I'm cool. Hate me because yo GF thinks I'm hot.
If I am not replying, message me in 5 minutes. If still not, then read my status again!
I'm who I'm.. Your approval has been rejected!
Raise your skills, not your voice!
I don't hate you.. I hate what you do!
To glam to give a damn 
I tried to be a nice person, but your activities didn't allow me to be one..
Hey.. Please take ur advice back.. I'm not using it!
Someday you'll call me and talk to my attendant.
Choose me as an option and I will make you a memory!
Lol, thanks for ignoring me.. Ppl often ignore things which they can't afford!
Don't think so much about you, no one else does :p
Maybe I'm changed, but that's because of you! 
It's not my attitude. It's none of your business! 
I DONT HAVE A REMOTE. YOU JUST CAN'T CHANGE ME!! 
Success is the sweetest revenge you can give to haters!
Thanks 4 breaking me.. Now I know what I am made up of B|
    Hope you guys liked our list. Thanks for visiting our site and we hope you will be visiting us regularly because we update the list frequently. :)

    PS: You can always comment down your whatsapp status so that we can add it up here in the list. Note: copied status from other websites will not be approved. That is for maintaining the quality.

    No comments