Top

Funny WhatsApp Status Collection in English!! :D

Share:
Hi friends, what's up? This is our WhatsApp status blog and we here update many status from various categories like cool, attitude, funny, love, etc. Since this is a new website, we will take some time to fetch you a big list of best whatsapp status.These funny whatsapp status message will force you to keep them as your status because these are hand picked up by Admin which means no poor/boring status, but only funny ones! These are brand new status for whatsapp so don't worry. We grantee none of your friends will have these status for their account (until they're a vistior of our blog lol)..
These statuses are in English language and we will soon work to update a post in Hindi language (maybe Punjabi too!) But till that you can enjoy our English WhatsApp funny status collection. All the status on our website are free of use and you are allowed to share them on social networking sites without any permissions.


funny whatsapp status collection


Now without wasting any further time, let's see top funny whatsapp status..! :)



Top Funny WhatsApp Status Collection {{English}}

Dont expect anything from anyone... Now let's add something.. Don't do anything for anyone now! :p 
Extra Fries > Exercise 
Dear life, atleast use lubricant.  
Coders special: My code doesn't always work, but when it does I don't know why! 
I guess I should join Avengers because I have a power to make any girl offline just by texting her.
Dear life, at least use a lubricant. 
So baby pull me closer in the back seat of your UBER. 
I can take your girl with one wink, bro I'm the selfie king :p 
'I tried to be normal once... worst two minutes of my life.
How cute is it when u have plans to marry her, but u realize she isn't even texting back u
First I was ugly.. Then I joined my college and now I'm ugly + poor!  
Last seen with ur girlfriend :p
Eat with many but don't spend ur money :p
Love me? Awesome..! We both love me!
My GF and I are completely opposite. I live and she doesn't.. :p
[N-S-F-W] There r 70 things which make me happy. One is love, and second is 69 :p
The only reasons for breakup is relationships!! 
Universe's altitude and my attitude is not still not defined :p
A girl said I'm one in million. I checked her WhatsApp and she's actually true :P
life is too short, reply fast..!!
Was eating a pizza with my small bro. I ate all the toppings and left it for him. When mom asked why I did so, I said "Baby ko base pasand hai" :p *Slapped*
My dad's attitude is based on my results.. :p
If I don't reply in 15 minutes then txt me l8r.. if still not then read my status again :p
A moment of silence for ppl who came here to steal my status..
"I'll employ a lazy person for a job because he'll find an easy way to solve the problem" - Bill Gates... I AM THE NEXT CEO GUYS!!
WhatsApp only because I don't have a job :P
Why just looking at my status? C'mon I won't charge you to message me!
me + you + pizzas - you = my relationship goals.
Can't talk, no balance.
WTF when I'm free no one texts me, When I'm busy still no one texts me :p 
Dear Airtel, if you have given enough of your signals to oceans, mountains, forests, etc. then pls give us in cities..
You don't know the real struggle if u don't have neighbors who run their grinders at 6 am.
Don't think walking alone is being unique.. Maybe it's 
Looking for a job offering tax as salary..
I'm too funny sometimes ppl forget to laugh! :p 
I'm ASAP- As Sexy As Possible :P
My WiFi stopped working last night. Wow I really have nice people at home..
WhatsApp is free, but people ain't.
Home + WiFi + Food + Music - Homework = My life.
In a meeting with chicken nuggets
i m 2 lzy to typ my sta...
I ain't a racist. I hate everyone.
I swear all girls r my sisters expect you :P
    Sources for these status list : quora, facebook and twitter.
    We are working really very hard to bring more status for you and update our blog. But if you want to contribute to the above list by telling us some funny whatsapp status, then what are you waiting for? Just comment below so that we can add them to our list.

    Thanks for reading this funny whatsapp status list! ;)

    No comments