Top

WhatsApp Dirty Dares With Answers - Pick a Number Game!

Share:
Hello guys, these days there's a tread of games lyk pick a color and whenever the other person picks up a color, you have to give him/her a dare associated with that color. The same thing is with number game and here the person has to pick up a number you will list her/him and then she/he has to complete the dare. Cool? We have made this even more fun with dirty game which is basically an adult version of this game and is perfect for teens of this era. Don't worry, we have not got too much vulgar in this game and we respect the genders. So this will be going to be too much fun. Are you ready for this? SO ARE WE!
Now here we go with the dirty pick a number whatsapp game!


Pick A Number WhatsApp Dirty Game #2


Pick up a number listed below and you've to complete a dare for that.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

Pick a Number WhatsApp Dare Game Answers



  1. Give me pictures of your legs.
  2. Send your recent most picture from Gallery.
  3. Did you ever cry while 0rga@ms?
  4. Kiss me next time we meet.
  5. Send me the picture of u wearing least clothes now..
  6. Talk dirty to me for 30 minutes.
  7. Call me and say I LOVE YOU..
  8. Tell me ur figure?
  9. What's your deepest secret?
  10. Would you f**k me?
  11. Put my name on your WhatsApp for next 2 days.
  12. Seduce me !
  13. Count me number of ur gf/bf ..
  14. Give me a tight hug next time we meet
  15. How big is it/are they?
  16. Rate me on the scale of 1 to 10
  17. Make me come* with texting?
  18. What's the hottest fantasy you have?
  19. Shout my name loud and send me recording.
  20. Did u ever have/do an*l?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Why not another game?

Pick A Number WhatsApp Dirty Game #1 [Questions]


Pick a number and i'll ask you an equavalent question!! :D 

10
20
30
40
50
60
70
80
90
100

Answers for this dare: 

10: Tell me funniest place where u masturbated or had six*?
20: Did I ever make u cum??
30: Did u ever wana f**k ur cousin?
40: How often do u swing it / have in?
50: Ever had group or 3sum?
60: What was the age when u had it for first time?
70: Deepest fantasy of urs?
80: Anyone ever caught u nak3d??
90: In childhood, were u ever caught mast..ing? 
100: Ever made it up with your teacher?

So this was the best dirty dares and we did keep it little 'less' by adding some normal dares so that he/she doesn't feel offended with this. We are bringing more dares for WhatsApp soon and pls stay tuned to us for these.. Thanks for visiting our WhatsApp blog.

No comments