Top

Best Name Ideas for Friends WhatsApp Group, Funny Ideas!

Share:
Hii guys, we are now focusing on WhatsApp groups and we have already covered many group DP posts on our blog. This time we are planning to push some group name ideas too. Beginning with FRIENDS, I shall post group names for Family and some other groups too, so please wait for this because I have my goddam EXAMS :'( Alright I know you're not interested in my exams or education, lol, so there you go!



Friends WhatsApp group naming Ideas!

3 Idiots
Utilizing precious time in this group!
The last benchers
Friends for Life and Beyond!
Honest liars!
The Avengers
Girls-free area!
Forever Alones
69 Shades of Buddies! 
Lights Out ðŸ˜¯
Night Owls
COMRADES
More coming soon. Stay tuned to our blog for more whatsapp fun things!! :D  

No comments