Top

{Crush, Lovers} WhatsApp Pick a Number dare Game!

Share:
Hey guys we are back here with our WhatsApp pick a number game. Earlier we had posted a dirty version of WhatsApp pick a number game which got many views, thanks to you.. And so now we are planning to put a new Dare game which will be only for lovers and crushes. This game will be clean and can be sent to both boyfriend or girlfriend. We have also included the answers of this game which makes the game more interesting (better than fake ones, huh?).




So here's the game without any stupid big paragraphs!! :D


Lovers & Crushes WhatsApp Dare Game - Pick a Number

Hey, just pick a number and I will give u a dare! <3 

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.

Answers for Pick a Number game

  1. I NEED A KISS NEXT TIME WE MEET!!!
  2. Show me what you are wearing now?
  3. Did you ever have a crush in school?
  4. Send me your recent most pic of yours.
  5. Give me a treat next time!
  6. Put your Facebook DP with me! Click with me tomorrow if we don't have one!
  7. Shout my name loud and send me a recording.
  8. Put my name as your status for next 5 hours.
  9. Give me a 10 seconds hug next time meet.
  10. Share your last 3 photos wit me!
  11. Call me and say I love you!
  12. Show me a pic of your legs.
  13. Make my DP as your DP for 10 hours.
  14. You have to propose me in front of your friends next time we meet! 
  15. Go with me on a long drive !!
  16. Gift me a chocolate tomorrow.
  17. Put your facebook status involving my name. :p 
  18. Make a video of yourself dancing and give it to me lol!!
So this was our whatsapp dare game for lovers and crushes. We hope you liked it. Do share it with your friends crushes or GF/BF! ;)

No comments