Top

Sad Breakup WhatsApp Status- Directly from Heart!

Share:
Just had a breakup and want to express your feelings through the words? We understand this (lmao i also had a recently) and so I've gathered these really sad whatsapp status for breakups. Now without wasting your time I'm gonna take you to this.






Crying over a girl? Nah king, your crown is falling! 
Be careful whom you trust. The 👿 was once 😇. 
Our memory will be my lullaby.
I gave you my best, but still you chose someone else.
I miss how it used to be between us. 
Sorry is expensive. Don't spend on unworthy people.
She was a chapter in his book, but he was merely a line in her's. 
Real feelings just don't get away. 
I begged you to come back in, But I can't do this again
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.. 
(For programmers): In source code of our relationship, ego was the semicolon. 
Silent from outside.. Broken from inside..
I've been looking for answers I don't want to hear
I just can't take my eyes off you..
Everyone cares when it's too late. 
Lost in your mind, I wanna know.
Apart but still together.
Sometimes I wanna go back in my life, not to change anything, but to feel somethings twice.
Its funny how a penny in my pocket is worthier than me.. 
Take my heart for it is yours to keep..
We used to be a part and then we became apart. 
True love doesn't need words.
Afraid our aim is out of sight..
If you can't change a girl, then change the girl. 
Unconscious Mind, but I'm wide awake.
You have no idea how worthless you made me feel
Don't you know it's true, girl, there's no one else but you?
Was it all a fantasy?

Songs from which lyircs are taken: Setting Fires (Chainsmokers), Adore (Jasmine Thompson), Creep (Radiohead/KSHMR), Alone (Alan Walker), Sing me to sleep (Alan Walker), Faded (Alan Walker), How deep is your love (CALVIN HARRIS / lyrics edited)..

Hope you guys liked it. Do send us your breakup sad whatsapp status and get them added here! Thanks for visiting our blog.

No comments