Top

Romantic WhatsApp Status | For Couples | Lovers | GF BF |

Share:
Hey friends, yesterday we published our first ever post which was top funny whatsapp status and this time we are posting the best love whatsapp status in one line which will be perfect for you to set them as your Whatsapp status. We have collected these status from various facebook groups, tweets, and from people around us. In this mega post, we will be sharing all those love quotes with you for free. These are in pure English, but don't worry.. we are working hard on to bring hindi love whatsapp status too.. Since this is a new blog, it will take some time, but we are sure we will post them very soon. :)
We will also update these status on daily (or regular) basis so that you stay ahead with the latest love status.
These love whatsapp status are perfect if you want to express your feelings towards someone, or want to thank for being in your life. Some of the status are well enough to express how much you care about your partner too!
WhatsApp Love Status


Now without wasting time on chit-chat, let's see the best love status for whatsapp (on line) 



Top WhatsApp Love Status in English

Isn't it strange that everything has a measure except love
 There is only 1 thing 2 do, 3 words for you - I Love You
I adored you before I laid my eyes on you 
He wrote his life. She edited, beautifully!
And then suddenly all the love songs became for you.. 
Having someone and not loving is tragedy..  
I can't promise to fix all your problems but I can promise you won't have to face them alone 
Sometimes i look at you and i wonder how i got to be so damn lucky 
I'm confused how every time I meet you, it ends up with a surprise for my heart!
LIFE - LOVE = A VOID..!
She smiles I smile, she cry I cry because we both have same soul 
Hey there! I am using whatsapp only for you :* 


Can't flirt. Taken away! :)
A friend asked how's your life going. "Fine, she is", I replied! 
I thought love was just a word until we met!
Can someone pls measure the Universe? Bae just asked me how much do I love her/him.
I die every time you say bye.
You're clueless how fast my heart beats when we meet
You're my favorite Hi and saddest Bye
You're like the love of my dreams, but better. You're real. 
Every morning I wake up, I have a new love story in my mind..!
Even if I had wings, I would still prefer to walk with u
Even my keyboard says WE is stands in front of U and I!
You don't need a WhatsApp status to show yo love to someone..
Our memories will be my lullaby.
Thanks for defining me love. 
First deserve it, then earn it.
I fell in love with u because u loved me when I couldn't love myself
I don't use my phone 24x7, but when I do it's to chat with you. :)
You may be not one in thousands, but for me you are the only one!
My love for you is more than what it was an hour ago, but not than what it will be after an hour! 
Thanks for giving the meaning of word LOVE to me.
Every new day with you is the best day! 
I finally realized that I need you more than I thought. 
You're the symphony I hear again and again..
My award for love was you!
    Just lyk always.. Source: WhatsAppFacebook and random sources ! 

    Bringing new love whatsapp status is not an easy task and we are really working hard to bring them for you, but you can contribute to this list by commenting your whatsapp status below! We might add it to the list..! Thanks for visiting my blog..

    No comments