Top

Whatsapp Smiley Dare

Share:
Choose the one Emoji and Get ready for your dare :p
😘 – Tell me something about ur personal life.
😚 – Give me Cadbury silk when u meet me.
😍 – Write my name on your status for 6 hours.
😙 – How you want me to be?
😜 – Send me your crush picture.
😝 – Write your status saying you love me.
😛 – Put my DP as your for 2 day
😄 – Send me your funniest picture.
😃 – Tell me ur crush name
😀 – What do you feel about me?
😗- Put my DP and my status for 4 hours.
😒- Hug me tight when you will meet me.
😊 – Do my any work.
😉- On spot selfie must send now whatever You are doing.
😳 – Do my recharge of 198/-
😁 – Send me10 friendship messages.
😭- Describe me in 3 lines.
😌 – Take me For a long drive
☺ – Tell me ur deepest secret.
😞 – Tell me whom you kissed first in your life
😣 – Tell me honestly whom do you love?
😢 – Tell me about your love . Describe him/ her.
😂 – Write a status that I am the best and keep it for one day.
😏 – I will ask you three questions which you have to answer honestly.
😪 – Upload a picture which I will give you, as your profil pic on fb
😥 – Propose me right now.
😰 – : send me a video of yours by saying anything.
😅 – Write a text about me and send it to me.

These smiley dares are also best for couples. If you have any partner then you should try it.

No comments